ABLE Tech Resources
We have curated a list of resources on document accessibility, as well as many other topics. Please visit our ICT Accessibility Resources page for supporting information from this training, and more!
Day 1 – Microsoft Word
- Using Microsoft Word to Create More Accessible Documents (PPT)
- English 101 Syllabus – inaccessible (Word)
- English 101 Syllabus – accessible (Word)
Day 2 – PDF
- Accessible PDF from the Start (PPT)
- Accessible PDF from the Start (PDF)
- Adobe PDF Post-Conversion Tips
Day 3 – Google Docs and Tables
- Google Docs Accessibility (GDoc)
- Accessible Tables in Documents
- WebAIM on Tables
- Note: this article is about HTML tables but gives a great overview on tables in general.